Monday, February 5, 2018

Philippine Passport Appointment for DFA-Aseana Starting February 10

Photo: Newsbytes.PH
Good news to those who want to apply or renew their passport, DFA-Aseana is opening their slots every Saturday from the month of February to June.

I already checked their website & there are no available weekday slots anymore for February to June of this year. But thankfully, I was lucky enough to secure an appointment for my passport renewal by June in DFA-Megamall last Friday. When I learned about DFA-Aseana opening their Saturday slots starting this week again, I was contemplating on cancelling my confirmed appointment in Megamall so I can secure the Saturday schedule for Aseana, just for the sole reason that it's more convenient for me to travel there since it's closer to where I'm staying. I can avoid the long drive & the hassle of EDSA traffic. Then again, I'm worried that if I cancel my confirmed appointment, it will still not be an assurance that I can secure an appointment again after that. I know that many people are still waiting to secure passport appointments this year. So maybe I might stick to what I already have.

But for those who weren't able to secure a slot last January, be ready & always check their website before February 10. DFA-Aseana will open their Saturday slots from February-June of this year. Make sure to grab the opportunity once you see one (it will be open anytime this week) in their website - CLICK HERE to set up your Saturday appointment.

There will be strictly no walk-in applicants. Courtesy lane facilities will also not be available during Saturday slots. The passport application fee for Saturday will be a bit higher compared to the weekday schedules. It will set you back at around P1,200.

Here is the public advisory they posted in their social media account:

Photo: DFA Facebook Account
For more information, you can visit DFA website from the link I posted above.

Secure an appointment as soon as possible. It will take you 15-minutes to complete the booking. Make sure to wait for their email for further instruction so you can receive a confirmation for your scheduled visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a personal blog so thoughtful & honest constructive comments will be very much appreciated.

If you'll just trash talk & disrespect people in this section, please just leave.

Spammers will be reported & blocked.